Welcome to TUESDAYS TOGETHER (in the WORD).
I am so glad that you have joined us.Our goal/purpose is that we are reading God's Word and we are sharing with each other a "nugget" of what we are learning. Join with us - at any time. We welcome your comments and/or your thoughts of what you have read and/or your link to your blog post. You do not have to be a "blogger" to join in on the encouragement and sharing together.
I am not able to blog today.... lots going on in my family.
I will catch up with you all next week with more information.
But I wanted to make sure that you had the link in order to be able to share together.
I do appreciate all the love and prayers that have been shared with us lately. It really means so much...
So... I will enjoy reading your posts and will be back next week.
Now, your turn.
Remember... leave a comment... share your thoughts... and if you blog - link with us. Also, please post a link back here so that others can come and read the other Tuesdays Together posts. You can use the button on the side bar if you would like.
10 years ago

5 comments:
Prayers abounding for you, my friend. Much love, Laurie Ann
God bless you, DeeDee. Prayers continued your way. Thanks for your Tuesday Bible study link.
Praying that you have a God-filled week....with His leading, His encouragment and His blessing.
Thinking of you....in Virginia. Prayers going up for you all.
Praying for you, sweet friend...and for your beautiful family...
Post a Comment