Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009...

Well, the house is clean and as decorated as it will be for this year...

The food for Christmas Eve is cooking. The food for Christmas Breakfast and Lunch is in the refrigerator... I will put the casseroles together tonight and have them ready for tomorrow.

Most of the wrapping is done ... wonder if I could just put the stuff for the stockings in without wrapping them this year? Maybe that will be the NEW tradition. We have 13 stockings at our house since we celebrate Christmas at Breakfast :)... I love it!

I just had a chance to AOL IM with my Warrior. Makes me so happy and so sad. He has to go on a "walk" as he calls it tomorrow. So, if you understand what I mean by that - please pray for him and the others that are "walking"... as you are celebrating Christmas with your family. We are so proud of him and the others who willingly serve so that we can continue to be free! But goodness - how we miss him. Always. But especially at Christmas. Once again so thankful for the technology that lets us have contact. Cannot even imagine how much harder it would be without it.

So, for now, let me close with this Video. I hope you will take the time to listen and watch it all.

Merry Christmas!



5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Certainly hope you had a wonderful day! and that God blessed your warrior as well yesterday!

I love that song!!

Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I think the post should secure more info then it has.

Meredith said...

Thank you DeeDee, this really enriched my worship time this morning. 13 stockings? wow! Sounds like so much fun! Thankful you were able to talk to your warrior:)

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

I couldn't pull up the video...but just wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas...praying for your warrior!

Love to you...

Jennifer R said...

That is an awesome song!