Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ash Wednesday

Today is known as Ash Wednesday...

There are many posts on Facebook - from people who are denying themselves certain things for this season leading up to Easter. A fast of sorts.

I am choosing to join Nancy Leigh DeMoss on a study of the book, "The Incompariable Christ", by Oswald Chambers. (My friend Tricia was my encouragment to do so... I am following her lead)

The Revive Our Hearts Broadcast Schedule of Nancy teaching through this book is posted here. I have just purchased my book from Amazon for my Kindle (by the way - I LOVE my Kindle). Maybe you will want to join us too!

Quoted from the coversheet:
"MAY YOU COME TO KNOW, LOVE, TRUST, FOLLOW
AND REFLECT CHRIST IN A GREATER WAY
DURING THIS HOLY SEASON."
That is what I want...


1 comments:

Tricia said...

I am looking forward to reading this... I think it will be very good!

Blessings!