Friday, January 15, 2010

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas AGAIN!

The tree is still up and decorated. The other decorations are in place. Nothing has been put away yet.



I will have Christmas music playing all day... and I have a Christmas Movie ready to put in the DVD player. We are celebrating again with our Warrior!



The family is coming and the ham is ready to be put in the oven. The presents are wrapped and the stocking is stuffed!



I can hardly wait. (Pictures will be posted later...)



We just get to double dip this year :)

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I think that is the coolest! Merry Christmas! and as John Ryan would say "O- O-O" :)

Linda said...

Oh Dee Dee I am so glad you get to do Christmas again...but this time with your soldier! That's one of the first things I thought about when I heard he was coming home...and remember, I even asked you if you still had your tree up?!!!

Have a wonderful time...make many wonderful memories to hold on to.

Love you,
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Jennifer said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Have a most wonderful time of the year kind of day!!

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Merry Christmas to all of you...and especially your warrior!

Love to you...hope you had a wonderful day!!!