Thursday, January 24, 2008

Through the Fire

Not really ready to blog....

Was SO hoping to talk to Jonathan in person first...

But today... for you Terry... and for you family....

Psalms 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever" Remember that is the scripture that I claimed on the day that Jonathan was on the way to Iraq.

From my blog posted on that day : "That was it - my rock to hold on to for the day. I quickly wrote the verse on a small piece of paper - and put it in my pocket. And literally all day, when someone would ask how I was doing - I would put my hand in my pocket and squeeze the piece of paper - and tell them, "I am holding on". Holding on. That even when my flesh (I was so physically exhausted) and my heart (hurting so bad) may fail - God Is the strength of my heart and He is my portion forever. Holding on.Thank you Father."

So, really all that I can say today is, "Hold on". Our Savior has promised to never leave you or forsake you. Hold on.

I wanted to add a video from Youtube...but could not get it to post. So for now, just go to this address and listen to this song. Through the Fire (I know how you like Southern Gospel...so this is for you!!!)
Go to this link and listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCIvTVIFvTY
.
Love to you, Terry... We want to be here for you and your family. Not with answers...just with love and support.

0 comments: