Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Word-Filled Wednesday # 2

Through the LORD’s mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
“ The LORD is my portion,” says my soul,
“ Therefore I hope in Him."
Lamentations 3:22-24
(A beautiful sunrise in the eastern skies - over Iraq)
So thankful that his mercies (compassions) are new every morning.
No matter what side of the world we are on.
For more Word-filled Wednesday entries visit the 160acrewoods

6 comments:

DeeDee said...

Once again a Picture from Iraq...

Anonymous said...

you know, there is one thing I love about pictures like this.. it doesn't matter where you are in the world, the sun always sets and it always rises. I am happy to read that he will be coming home soon! I'm praying for his safety!

God Bless you and your family Dee Dee!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful God makes the world even in a war torn area! Thank you for sharing!
Be blessed!

Anonymous said...

Amen and amen! How blessed we are. Beautiful photo...

Tricia said...

I love that verse, and I am so thankful that God's mercies are new every morning... I wake up everyday ready to receive them!

Susan said...

Wow this is beautiful! Love the scripture!