Monday, September 29, 2008

Survey # 1 ----- For Wives

****Note - I left "Quality Time" off the list - so if this is one of your top three please leave a comment for me to add it to my totals. I apologize to the "Quality Time" ladies out there. Feel free to comment about your needs also********

So here is the deal...

Look to the right side bar ------------>>>

Hal and I are leading a Marriage/Parenting Seminar in South Florida in November. We are putting the finishing touches on our preparations, and I would love to have your input on a few polls. (Probably one a week for the next few weeks)

I know (by looking at my site meter) that there are many who read my blog... so I am asking that you just take a few seconds and answer the poll. You do not have to sign in or leave your name. Easy enough? Just check your answers. I really NEED at least 100 to respond :)

This week is for Wives. What are you needs? What says, "I love You" to you? What do you want from your husband.

If I have not listed yours or if you would like to leave more of a comment, I would LOVE to hear from you. You may also comment anonymously.

Thank you so much for your co-operation. I will share the total results with you.

Sweet Blessings my "bloggy friends"!!!


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I did this yesterday :-).

Fran said...

Did it!! :)

Have a great day my friend.
Love,
Fran

Michelle said...

okay, i found you! I clicked my top three.

Michelle said...

oh, i'm from the twitter thingy =P

Unknown said...

I have asked a few friends to come over and look at your poll and click their top 3 :-).

Susan said...

OK I did it....interesting results you are getting.

:-) Susan

javamamma said...

I put my top two, as my third (well actually my VERY TOP one) is quality time. Acts of Service is for the birds. ;)

Aunt Angie said...

I did it! Yeah! Now, I tried to "follow"...but for some reason, the words "Follow This Blog" are missing...so I couldn't add myself to your followers! :( Tell me what I need to do---YOU have such an uplifting blog! I love this--and yes, Miss Amy does a GREAT job!
Thank you for coming by my place!

Aunt Angie said...

Okay...call me slow---last night I could not remember how...but I figured it out this morning. :)
Have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

I voted yesterday, but realized when I read your blog this morning, that Quality Time would definitely get my vote! Lara

mandy said...

already voted - ready to hear back!

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

How in the world did I not manage to tell you that I voted yesterday? I did!

Anyway, I had such a wonderful time last night. What a precious blessing you are! I love how you have your priorities in line enough to know that you must drop everything and RACE to Starbucks when called.. :D

Love you...

Joy Junktion said...

I'm excited for you and your hubby to be planning such an event.

Interesting how few people are motivated by gifts or are they just not being truthful. A tiny little (I was just thinking about you today gift) tells me so much.

Anonymous said...

Love the poll and love your blog! Just what I needed -- another blog added to my reader! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Quality time is definitely my number one!