Monday, October 5, 2009

Ministry and Fatigue and lack of Blogging...

After taking a break for the summer - we are trying to get back into the routine of sharing a bit of what we have received from the Word this week. So....welcome to TUESDAYS TOGETHER (in the WORD). # 30 I am so glad that you have joined us.

Our goal/purpose is that we are reading God's Word and we are sharing with each other a "nugget" of what we are learning. Join with us - at any time. We welcome your comments and/or your thoughts of what you have read and/or your link to your blog post. You do not have to be a "blogger" to join in on the encouragement and sharing together.


I usually post this blog on Monday nights so that it will be published on Tuesday Mornings for any who want to link with us. Sometimes ministry opportunities change my plans. It is nearly 11:00 p.m. and I have not been home long. I will try to get my blog updated with my thoughts to share later during the day on Tuesday - because when I reach this level of fatigue - everything shuts down and there is no way that I can blog right now.


But as I type this, I am reminded of the day tomorrow - and it may be this time tomorrow night before I am home again.... so, I will look forward to reading what you all have to share with me.


Seriously...


Love my blogging buddies and look forward to seeing what you have to say on Tuesdays Together...





Now, your turn.

Remember... leave a comment... share your thoughts... and if you blog - link with us. Also, please post a link back here so that others can come and read the other Tuesdays Together posts. You can use the button on the side bar if you would like.


2 comments:

DeeDee said...

for those of you who come and also comment - please be praying for us. Not only do we have those in the hospital - one who is critical.... but the counseling situations are HUGE. Pray that Hal and I have wisdom to say what God would have us to say and to minister to hurting families.

Then pray for strength... thank you so much!
Love and Blessings,
DeeDee

Linda said...

Dee Dee I prayed for you and all that you are going through. And always praying for your son's safety.

I have an award for you on my blog, because I love you and love your blog. If you are not up to passing it on or participating that is totally ok sweet lady.

You just take care of yourself and rest in the Lord!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits