Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cousins...

I saw many cousins today.

First cousins - with whom I have a storehouse of precious memories.

Second cousins - who really are more like nieces and nephews to me.

Third cousins - who I really do not know - but see such resemblence to the first or second cousins - that I feel like I know them.

Regardless, I think we need to take the time to get together more often. Certainly for better circumstances.

Even though it was a sad day... the service for our little Abigail was sweet. From the songs on the piano at the beginning - to the song picked out and sung - to the beautiful message of hope - and finally the song, "Jesus Loves Me" at the end (all from cousins I might add) , it was a beautiful service - celebrating the little life!

Please continue to pray for the family. We are holding on to the truth that God's Grace is truly sufficient!



1 comments:

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Praying for you...for your family...for all who will miss sweet Abigail....

Knowing that His grace is sufficient...

Love to you...