Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2011 Scripture Memory #2

Yes, it should be #3 --- I am already behind. But I refuse to let that stop me.

So, this seems like the needed verse for me at this time. Not only for memorization but also for meditation:

Psalms 90:12
"So teach us to number our days,

that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom"


Schedules
Interruptions
Options
Distractions
Personal plans
Goals

They all come into play when we consider our days. But how easily one day turns into a week. One week becomes a month. A month is suddenly a semester. And the year flies away...

I need wisdom. Not earthly wisdom. Wisdom from above.

I desire to be so intune with my Heavenly Father, that He truly directs my steps. The steps that become days, weeks, months and years.

So, today, once again, I ask my Lord, to teach me to number my days... that I may apply my heart unto wisdom. His wisdom.


0 comments: