Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2011 Scripture Memory #3 (and another quote)

Can you tell that I have been clearing the desk???



Another post-a-note...



"The decisions you make today will dictate how you end up in ten years."



Once again - I did not write who said it - or where I read it.



But once again... I am pausing to get the message that obviously I thought was worthy to write on a note. And for some reason, it is coming up AGAIN for me (or you) now.





On another note... but there could be a connection I think...



When I was trying to decide if I would go ahead and just cut the hair short enough to get the rest of the color off, my son encouraged me to "Just do it!" (sounds like a commercial-huh?) That particular day, that was all that I needed (well, and the fact that my hair stylist did have an opening - which is a miracle in itself). I just needed someone to tell me to go ahead.



Maybe that is what is holding us back sometimes in other decisions or dreams. Maybe we just need someone to tell us that we can. And to go ahead. Maybe even to push.



I have a few of those things sitting in my ideas and dreams.



Maybe that is the reason that these quotes, notes, and thoughts keep coming up.



I have heard this called a "God parade". He is so faithful to KEEP bringing up. He is so faithful to not give up. He is so faithful to PUSH. And He even brings others in our lives to do so too!



Scripture for me today: (you can feast on it too if you would like)






Isaiah 30:21 ESV

"And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying,

"This is the way, walk in it,"

when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left. "



Leaves me with MUCH to think about...
What about you?




1 comments:

Meredith said...

I have always loved this verse!! Kept me out of some trouble in my younger years!!