Friday, November 30, 2007

I've been tagged

Tagged!!!
Okay, I've just been tagged by Jessie for the longest meme ever invented. It's self explanatory, so I'll just dive right in. Oh, and if you don't make it all the way to the end, I tag Darlene, Tricia, and Alison. 'K here goes.

(By the way... I had to look on google to see what a "meme" was! lol!)

1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? Dial and some kind of body wash :)

2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? Uh, no.

3. What would you change about your living room? The twelve year old carpet and the couch too.

4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Clean (and have been since yesterday. They just refuse to put themselves away!)

5. What is in your fridge? still leftovers from Thanksgiving

6. White or wheat bread? both... but I love the whole grain from panera.

7. What is on top of your refrigerator? uummmmm... tray with nice stainless in it .. and a pretty soup bowl and some leftover bread

8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? have a door


9. How many plants are in your home? 5 real ones... not sure how many fake ones


10. Is your bed made right now? not yet... been on the computer with Jon this morning... but will be before I shower :)


11. Comet or Soft Scrub? Soft Scrub


12. Is your closet organized? Sure. but only I understand the organization.. lol

13. Can you describe your flashlight? what? mine is just a small black flashlight. Nothing fancy.

14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic more at home? plastic.

15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? does milos count?

16. If you have garage, is it cluttered? well... compared to a few months ago... no... I COULD get the car in it if the door opener was fixed..

17. Curtains or blinds? Blinds. old little ones... that needs to be replaced

18. How many pillows do you sleep with? One.

19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? nope...Hal likes it DARK. I would if I could..,.. just a night light in the bathroom.

20. How often do you vacuum? ummmmmmm not enough

21. Standard toothbrush or electric? Standard.

22. What color is your toothbrush? blue and white this time but really just whatever color I get from my dentist.

23. Do you have welcome mat on your front porch? yes... Faith, Family, Friends

24. What is in your oven right now? my Pampered shelf round stone. Where else can you keep it?


25. Is there anything under your bed? no...thanks to FLYLADY... I have it completely cleaned out

26. Chore you hate the most? ummm depends on the day. Sometimes I just hate unloading the dishwasher...how lazy is that???

27. What retro items are in your home? ?????

28. Do you have a separate room you use an an office? yes.. Julia's old bedroom and I LOVE IT!!!!!

29. How many mirrors are in your home? six

30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? don't think so...

31. What color are your walls? beige for most of the house. Still the old (twelve year old - do you see a pattern here?) blue and fruit wallpaper in the kitchen. My office - dark blue - DARK blue - Julia style :), The "grand-baby" room - yellow - Jenifer Style, the guest bathroom light green. Oh, yeah.. the dining room . - DARK burgundy (12 year old style)

32. What does your home smell like right now? Christmas tart :)

33. Favorite candle scent? what ever the newest tart is

34. What kind of pickles are in your refrigerator right now? Dill chips

35. Ever been on your roof? The porch roof... will go there again today - to put up Christmas Decorations.

36. Do you own a stereo? not any more...

37. How many TVs do you have? two

Two. One in the den, and one in my bedroom.


38. How many phones? Uh...three. Plus our two cells.

39. Do you have a housekeeper? Ha! Yeah, her name's DeeDee. Lately I've been thinking of letting her go... (that was Jessie's answer... but I agree lol)

40. What style do you decorate in? not sure - never finished - always changing...

41. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Not a floral person- but have stripes now... Want some solid (leather)

42. Is there a smoke detector in your home? yes... three - one on each floor.

2 comments:

Jeff Keith said...

LOL. Great answers. I hope if Jessie fires her housekeeper, I dont get stuck doing it. The place would look like a dump! God Bless!

Jessie said...

Hmm, maybe you could make 12 year old a new style? What do ya think?
I tried the Flylady thing, but I got WAY too many emails everyday. I had to unsubscribe!