Monday, June 30, 2008

Deeper Still Conference

Beautiful Group of Ladies


and let me tell you.... they are every bit as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside. What a privilege to go with them to Atlanta this weekend. And what a wonderful Conference. When you put Kay Arthur, Beth Moore, and Pricilla Shirer together to teach us God's Word and to encourage us in our walk with Him...then you add Travis Cottrell and His Praise Team to lead us in WONDERFUL WORSHIP. (And don't forget Mandisa)...

Well all I can say right now is WOW!!!!

Now, I must tell you that on Saturday when we got there at 8:05 (doors were supposed to open at 8:00) and the only seats we could find for our group to sit together were in the NOSEBLEED section....well, I knew that I would not be 'DANCING IN THE SPIRIT" on that day. LOL. I was praying for some shackles on my feet ... so I could hold on. Thank you Jesus for a firm foundation (in my chair). I held on ALL DAY for dear life! And I did pray during the first session - Oh God - be my Jehovah Rapha and heal me from this swimming head. (I also had to pray hard to not covet the lower 10,000 seats.)

Seriously, WHAT A WEEKEND. Time away with some of the most precious ladies in the world. Sitting and soaking in the teaching of God's Word. Praise and Worship - corporately with 19,000 others. It just doesn't get much better than that! We are so blessed! Extremely tired... but very blessed!

Love and Blessing,
DeeDee

2 comments:

Krista said...

I had a great time; and I just posted some photos to mine too. Have a great day! Krista

Jenny said...

Looks like you all had quite a group!

Have a Happy 4th of July!

Jen