Tuesday, July 15, 2008

An AWARD...


Arte y Pico (meaning "Peak of Art")




As a recipient of this award, I have been asked to share each award with five blogs that bless me.

I have chosen:







I have received the Arte y Pico (meaning “Peak of Art”) award from Darlene @ http://www.puffspocket.blogspot.com/ Darlene's Blog (and friendship) has blessed me and I am honored that she finds spiritual encouragement here at mine. She shares from her heart and is transparent about what the Lord is doing and teaching her in her life. If you have never visited her please take some time to stop by and give her a visit.

All of these women are Godly gals who encourage me and spur me along in my Christian faith. They share their heart with us and allow God to speak to, encourage, and even convict us through what God lays on their hearts to share. Each one are precious to me. Congratulations friends!


The “official instructions” follow. Now go forth and share the love!

To the recipients of the award...share this with five blogs you consider deserving of this award, whether for creativity, design, interesting material, or contributions to the blogging community, no matter what language.Name each nominee and link to his/her blog. Show the award and include the name (and link to his/her blog) of whoever presented you with this award.

Link to the Arte y Pico blog so everyone knows the origin of this award. Post these rules.


Blessings,

DeeDee

0 comments: