3) I thank my God in all my remembrance of you,
4) always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy,
8) For God is my witness,
how I yearn for you all with the affection of Christ Jesus.
9) And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more,
with knowledge and all discernment,
10) so that you may approve what is excellent,
and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ,
11) filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ,
to the glory and praise of God.
Julia and Ronnie are coming home....
It has been since the wedding in August since I have SEEN them.
That is entirely toooooooooooo long for this mom.
I can hardly wait!
The closer it gets, the more excited I get.
Cooking, Cleaning, and going to Edgars Bakery :)
All of my Chicks will be here in my nest for a little while.
Joy- pure Joy for this mom.
(for more WFW's visit with 160AcreWoods)