Monday, May 26, 2008

WE ARE SOOOO BLESSED

It is Monday morning... and we have plans today at the lake. But OH do I have things to blog about.

  • the return on Thursday to Cullman
  • the family together on Friday night
  • the CHRISTMAS IN MAY at our house on Saturday
  • Sunday- all together at church
  • Memorial Day - at the Lake

COMING SOON!

Love to you all

We are sooooooooooooooo blessed!

Ps. 86:12 "I give thanks to you, O Lord my God, with my whole heart, and I will glorify Your name forever."

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi, I found your blog through Darlene's... I was actually googling sips n strokes and found her site where she'd gone months ago and thought it was cool that she lived in Jemison (we moved here almost 2 years ago). Well then I clicked on your site just looking to see who else I mind find close by... well let me just say what a very small world this is. I know your son, Jonathan. I led a small group for the women at Celebrate Recovery. I'm really good friends with Lisa G. I'm so glad to see/hear that Jonathan is doing well. I remember when he first joined and I thought Oh Lord keep him safe! Well anyways I just wanted to stop by and say hello.

www.brockabilly.blogspot.com

Zoe said...

Hey DeeDee,
Thanks for leaving a post on the Proverbs 31 web-site. I do appreciate your sweet words of encouragement and hope you will stop by my blog and leave a post.
Joyfully,
Zoe