Monday, October 6, 2008

Fireproof - the Movie











We went to see this movie this past weekend. We both highly recommend that you go see it. I am not one who buys very many dvd's but this one is on my list to purchase as soon as it comes out.

If you have already seen it too - leave a comment and let me know what you think about it.

Go to http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/ for more information.

Oh, and by the way...I will be posting about the first poll results tomorrow. And I am working on the next poll. Thanks to all of you who responded.


4 comments:

Susan said...

Oh I so want to go see this one! I just have to figure out WHEN! It may be after it comes out on video at the rate that I'm going.

Hugs,

Susan

Blog is no more said...

My friend and her husband went to see it too, they loved it. I want to see it, but like Susan, will have to wait until it comes out on video.
I have a ton of women's ministry questions. Ours is slow going, can't get people to volunteer! Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

Jeff and I went Sunday afternoon. We both loved it! It had me worried at first... those first ten minutes or so were a little on the hokie side. After that it really got going, and I have recommended it to everyone I've talked to. :)

Debra Kaye said...

Dee Dee,

I so want to see this movie. So far, everytime we have arranged to see it, something has come up and we have not been able to go.

We are aiming high again for sometime this week!!